No it's not going to make you as cool as Ke$ha or Jay-Z. But it will help you make some easy money. This is definitely one of those rare opportunities. In a nutshell it's a search engine that pays you to use it. It's also a lot more but I'll get into that later. For now, let's just focus on the easiest way you can make money with it, which is to just use it for your web surfing habits. You can stop here if that's all you need to know and visit Swagbucks.com now to get started. The rest of you that need more information, please keep reading.
Google.com earns billions of dollars per year when good folks like you and I click on the sponsored ads listed in their search results. Now wouldn't it be nice if Google decided to hook up its users with some of the greenbacks they're earning from our efforts? Sadly they don't. But we can't really hate on them because they give us such great search results, a wonderful affiliate program and tons of other free services we all love and use. Fortunately Swagbucks.com has decided to pick up the slack and make this dream of getting paid to search a reality that benefits us all.
1. Search the web using Swagbucks.com and receive the search results you love from search engines like Google & Ask.com
2. Periodically you'll earn these things called "SwagBucks" as you search for whatever. (And I do mean whatever. I know how some of you roll. lol)
3. Redeem your SwagBucks for products, knick knacks, gift certificates or my personal favorite and yours, cold hard cash (via paypal) or Amazon gift cards.
That's pretty much how SwagBucks.com works in its simplest terms. That's probably how most of you will use it and do just fine. But there are other ways you can earn as well.
If for some reason my simple simon explanation wasn't clear enough, I've gone ahead and created a little video. I know some of you are just as visual as me. So enjoy it:
So if making money searching the web isn't enough for you, Swagbucks.com provides the following options to increase your earnings at their site:
1. Trade in old cell phones, video games, and video consoles for swagbucks.
2. Submitting poll ideas!
3. Shopping in their swag mall which links to reputable sites you already use (Walmart.com, Buy.com, etc)
4. Finding Swag Codes hidden on various websites.
5. Send in a picture of you and your Swag Bucks prize & earn 1 Swag Buck.
6. Send a video of your swagbuck prize unboxing on YouTube & they'll send you 2 Swag bucks!
7. Refer friends, family or complete strangers & earn matching swag bucks for their online search wins!
If you need more details on each of the methods, just click here, sign up, and scroll down to the how it works link for more details.
Here is just a simple list of the most popular items redeemed on Swagbucks.com.
To see a more detailed list with photos, click here and sign up, or click on the photos tab up above to see testimonials and prizes that were earned by Swaggers.
Yes. It is worth it.